How to Enrol

Catchment Area (pdf 114 KB)                         Application to enrol (pdf 579 KB)                                    

Temporary Residents forms (pdf 660 KB)      Non-Local Application form (pdf 56 KB)

LCWPS Enrolment Guidelines (pdf 393 KB)


When you come to the school to enrol please bring in these documents with you:

  • Proof of student's residential address (e.g. original copies of council rates notice, residential lease, electricity accounts, satutory declation etc)
  • Birth certificate or identity documents
  • Copies of any family law or other relevant court orders (if applicable)
  • Australian childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) Immunisation history statement (only required for students enrolling in primary schools for the first time)

In addition, if your child is the subject of family law matters you will need to provide:

  • copies of any family law or other relevant court orders

In addition, if your child is a permanent resident but not an Australian citizen, you will need to provide:

  • Passport or travel documents
  • Current visa and previous visas (if applicable)

In addition, if your child is a temporary visa holder you will also need to provide:

  • Authority to Enrol issued by the Temporary Visa Holders Program Unit.  This is required for visitor and temporary visa holders (other than sub class 571P referred to below)
  • Authority to Enrol or evidence of permission to transfer issued by the International Student Centre (if holding an international full fee student visa, sub class 571P)
  • Evidence of the visa the student has applied for (if the student holds a bridging visa)